Lirac & Tavel, Rhone Valley
Horse Flowers (Domaine des Carabiniers) is a family owned winery operated since 1974. The 40 hectare estate has been certified Organic since 1997, and Biodynamic since 2009.
Harvest takes place at night to prevent oxidation of the grapes, avoiding the use of SO2 in order to retain freshness and and protect the aromas. Gentle vinification in a gravity fed winery using indigenous yeasts also helps to retain purity of fruit.
Horse Flowers IGP Syrah Pays D'Oc 2016
- Seal of Approval - Decanter World Wine Awards, 2017
Horse Flowers AOP Cotes du Rhone Rouge 2016
- Gold - Challenge Mellesime Bio, 2017
- Silver - Decanter World Wine Awards, 2017
Horse Flowers Cote du Rhone Rouge ++-- Sans Sulphite 2015
- Silver - Challenge Mellesime Bio, 2016
Horse Flowers AOP Lirac Blanc 2016
- 86 Points - Robert Parker, 2017
Horse Flowers AOP Tavel Rose 2016